South Caucasus Regional office of the Heinrich Boell Foundation is offering an internship for all interested parties. Interns will get an insight into the practical aspects of the work of a political foundation as well as administration and planning process. It is a good opportunity for young people to work in multicultural context with a particular focus on South Caucasus culture and society. Advanced interns will get the chance to work on specific subjects related to their experiences and interests. Assignments for the internship include:
- Independently fulfilling duties dealing with event preparations (seminars, conferences);
- Researching specific topics important to the Institution’s key activities;
- Participating in the office’s public relations;
- Contributing to the organizational efforts of the foundation’s scholarship program for South Caucasian social scientists.
A good working knowledge of English/German is required as well as either Georgian or Russian.
The desired timeframe for the internship is 3 month (preferably, 15.01-15.04, 15.04-15.07, and 15.09-15.12 every year). No travel or accommodation costs are granted; however, a honorarium is possible if specific accomplishments are apparent.
Interests in the Foundation’s focus areas should be stated precisely in advance!
All interested parties should send a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Titus Laser (February - April, 2013)
- Natalia Davlianidze (October, 2012 - January, 2013)
- Natalia Lyczywek (September - October, 2012)